Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good Times




You know you're at the Howard County Fair when. . .
*Shirts are an optional item of apparel
*The hottest thing there is the cheese
*Ladies are wearing jean shorts so short the pockets are hanging out the bottom
*People put on their "good clothes" to come to the fair
*The Carnies look better than some of the parents putting their kids on the tilt-a-whirl

Yes, folks, it's that time of year. Tonight David, Noel, and I ventured out to the Howard County Fair. As you can tell by the pictures, we were all entertained in different ways, but we all had a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great shot of the couple, a centimeter from making out, the guy without a shirt. I wish they had their hands in each other's back pockets. lol... That is the one thing I miss about K-town. The fair. I hope next time I marry a carnie. Your son is a doll.