Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy 11 months, Noel!

Noel is officially a (struggling) walker. This past week he has gone from one or two steps to walking about 6-7 feet at a time. It is so crazy watching him! Now he is getting into even more stuff (like toilet paper!).


We went to Ohio over Labor Day weekend to see the Dean family. Noel had fun playing with his cousins and Aunt and Uncle. He tried to walk everywhere he went. He especially liked playing outside with Becca

And playing on the cornhole board that Jacob made. He was born to compete!!

We are looking forward to celebrating Noel's one year birthday. Does anybody have any good party ideas??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about a survivor-themed night with chinese food; that's an oldie but a goodie!

-S

Beth said...

Wow! Only if Adam can be with us, too. And Scoots, I mean Reedy. I can't even remember the guy with long hair's name!! What is wrong with my memory??

Beth

Anonymous said...

Matt.
Oh and then there's Suave.
And then that one guy who was short, too. Do you remember Adam talking to "Scoot's" grandma trying to get her quarters? Man, what a fun time we had at that place!
-S

Beth said...

You have such a great memory! I can barely remember my phone number some days, but I still know all the Saved by the Bell episodes by heart. BTW, when I was in Texas, Matt Collins and I watched the episode on 90210 where Andrea and Brandon almost get together. Sooooo good!!!