So David is gone with the youth group and I decided that Noel and I would go to Indy to do some Christmas shopping and have dinner with the Cole Family. After an afternoon of being contained he was not very happy about being in the car seat all the way home. He literally cried and screamed for almost the whole trip. I had finally had enough, and when we hit the first stoplight in Kokomo, I turned around and told him to stop. Then I handed him my cell phone to occupy him.
Silence.
I look back, and he is staring at the screen of the phone. Then I hear music coming from the phone. I take the phone back a couple of stoplights later only to find that Noel has found Pac-Man on my phone.
I've had the same cell phone for 3 years, and I've never seen Pac-Man. Noel has it for 3 minutes, and he's on his 2nd level (okay, not really, but come on!!) I said a quick prayer of thanks for lightening the mood. What in the world will this kid figure out next?
No comments:
Post a Comment