This past weekend we went camping with about 150 fellow Chapel Hill Members at McCormick's Creek State Park in southern Indiana. We had a really good time. Noel LOVES being outside, so he had lots of fun. The only down side was a huge storm during the night on Friday. Fortunately, there weren't any leaks in the tent, but there were several sleepless hours (mostly from the grownups). We were really glad to get to spend time with Phil and Rita as well as Brian and Ashley Craw, who came up from Lexington, KY to camp with us also. We also got to enjoy our new bikes, especially mine, which is an old school cruiser called "Moon Dog." Don't laugh. You'd love it if you rode it. Here are some pictures of the trip.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!! I wish that we could have been there. We miss you guys. And you look GREAT on the cruiser! :-) I'm glad that you are enjoying it.
Yeah, I got a few comments about my "old lady" bike, but I don't care. I love it! And we love going on rides in the evening with the Burley. Is Axel all better? We would have loved for you to camp with us that weekend. What fun! The next weekend the entire camping area where we stayed got so flooded they had to evacuate people. The Estes were there (in a different area) and said there were kids in a tent floating down the camping area!!
Take care!
Post a Comment