Friday, October 24, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Sorry for the delay in pictures and stories of what's going on in the Wittenbach house. A few weeks ago our hard drive crashed, so I haven't been able to get on the computer except on David's laptop in the evenings. We have tons of pictures to share, so hopefully we will get these up soon.

Tonight we are carving pumpkins. "We" meaning David and I. I thought Noel would just be fascinated by this experience, but apparently it is boring to him. Anyway, we are having fun!

We went to Wittenbach Orchards last weekend, and had a great time. We got to see Lizzie and her marching Redskins perform the halftime show at the football game. We also caught Tye and Tori's soccer games. Noel got to ride on every piece of farm equipment except the combine. He is in love with the Hi-Lo (aka, a forklift). I think he would have stayed on it all day if we would have let him.

Keep on the lookout for pictures--they are coming soon!

No comments: