We have so much to be thankful for this year.
*Noel has had a great year--he's stayed healthy for the most part, and he continues to amaze us every day with his wit and understanding.
*Despite all of the setbacks at Delphi, David still has a job
*I am still able to stay home with Noel, since David still has a job!
*We have a little girl on the way in April!
*We are headed to visit the Wittenbachs in Ohio to celebrate Thanksgiving and enjoy being together.
God continues to take care of us, guide us, and protect us.
We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?
4 comments:
I am thankful for my home, family, experience and opportunity!
I am thankful for my family and everything that comes along with it. I am really excited that you are having a girl. Congrats
Tara
Thanks, Tara. I'm a little overwhelmed at the thought of 2 little ones, but I know it will be fun. Plus, Noel needs a playmate.
Congratulations, Beth! I didn't know it was going to be a girl!
Sarah
Post a Comment