
So last night I got to do one of my favorite things as a teacher. I helped chaperone the Noblesville High School prom! It was so fun to see my little 8th graders from 5 years ago all grown up and on their way to graduating. But the highlight was the fashion entertainment. This picture is just a little glimpse into what we were treated with. I know it's a little fuzzy; it was taken on my cell phone, but I thought a feathered hat like this needs to be shared with as many people as possible. And for the record: no, he was not one of my former students! That's my friend/co-worker Alison that I was using as a decoy so I could get the picture. If we had real guts we would have asked to wear the hat and take a picture. Party on!
1 comment:
Hilarious Beth! I can always count on you to bring me a little high school culture. Oh how I miss the days. Seriously, can't believe kids still do things like that. At my prom, it was either a top hat or cane or shorts with a tux jacket. Classy.
Jill
Post a Comment