Friday, May 12, 2006

The Verdict is In. . .


Well, we went to the doctor on Monday and had our ultrasound. Everything went really well. The baby has 2 arms, 2 legs, and a great heartbeat. Then the technician showed us something else that the baby has that definitely told us that we don't need to go out and buy any hairbows or dresses. Yes, that's right, we are having a BOY! We are so excited!!! David had a hunch all along, and he is usually right about these things, and he was again. It seems so much more real now that we have seen his little face. One of the pictures we got looks like he is waving to us--it's great! I will try and work on scanning it in. We have much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Are you thinking Shad would be a good name?

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I think you should name him Zach Morris. Screetch? Slater? Zeetcher? Mark Paul? Mario? Feel free to steal any of these ideas.

Anonymous said...

Definitely Slater - he was the hottest! lol. Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! Boys are so much fun. Just start practicing with Legos now, so that he doesn't school you on building things in a few years :)