Things I have learned recently:
*NEVER leave a bottle of bubble soap open, even if you think it's out of reach
*toys never compare to real "grown up" stuff
*A cow says "boo" (according to Noel)
*there are a few downsides to Daylight Savings, such as Noel getting up with the sun at 6:30 a.m. instead of 7:45
*weekend tv stinks once college basketball is over
*sometimes I have unbelievably high expectations of myself and others, which always leads to disappointment
*If you miss the Kohl's sale that's going on today, don't worry. There will be an even bigger one next week
*However I think Noel is going to act in front of other people, he does the exact opposite
*The book of Judges has some great stories! I can't wait to read them to Noel when he's a little older. Tent pegs through the head? Fat kings getting stabbed in the belly? Come on, that's good stuff!
*We are sooooo glad that spring is here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment