Well, we all made it back from Texas safe and sound. After reading the news yesterday about American Airlines, I'm glad our trip was last week and not this week. YIKES!!
We had a great time with the Collins family. Noel did really well traveling and loved playing with Jude and Mattie. He loved their toy room! And David's flight back to Indy was on time, despite the Brownsville airport losing power. We met up at the airport and headed home without any trouble. We are very blessed!
I'd love to post some pictures right here of Noel, but, as expected, I left my digital camera in Texas. So the pictures will have to wait. I always leave something. Anyway, Noel is doing well. He is talking up a storm. One of the funniest words now is "hawlo" which is what he calls the phone ("hello"). Anytime he sees one, he says it. He has also become the "all gone" police, as we like to call him. If he sees anything that has been emptied (glass, plate, trash, etc.) he shouts out, "All gone!!" Not too much gets by him nowadays.
No comments:
Post a Comment