Monday, July 07, 2008

Michigan Vacation








I wanted to post some pictures from our journey north to Michigan. We left last Wednesday and got back last night (Sunday). We all had a great time. Several stories to tell, so I'll break them up--a little every day.


On Thursday we went to the zoo with David's parents, Mike and Marnie, their kids (Lizzie, Tye, and Tori) and our nephew Josh, who is working on the farm this summer. Everyone had a really good time. We got a close up look at the tiger and the lions. They also had a petting zoo, which was really fun for Noel. He really enjoyed his cousins, and they were so good about playing with him.

The other big activity of the day is that Tee got shaved. I haven't taken a picture of her yet, but she looks great! And it's so nice not to have her hair EVERYWHERE!
Favorite moments from that day:

*"I didn't know frogs were worthy of their own house" by Josh, as we entered the House of Frogs

*"Every minute we stay after closing time, they shoot another wallaby. Oops, there goes another one." David
*Noel and Grandpa Ed watching the John Deere tractor video together on the way home from the zoo.

No comments: