I wish I had an excuse for not writing for so many days. I HAVE been busy. But the truth is that my mind is full of different posts, and I don't know where to start.
Should I write about my weekend getaway to Chicago with David? Soooooo much fun!!
Or should I write about going to a purity ring ceremony with my Bridges girls and how much it moved me?
Or should I write about my kids and their antics while Grandma Linda and Grandpa Ed came to visit?
How about my new food--jicama--what in the world am I going to do with jicama?
Better yet, I can write about how much time I am going to have in a couple of days when my online class is over!!
No, wait! I can write about how we are meeting with a realtor to put our house up for sale.
See? Too many choices to even pick one. So all that's left is this messy post with too many points, not enough details, and zero pictures!! Ugh. Depressing.
I think I'll go have a soda. . .oh, wait. . .that's another post: how I gave up soda for Lent. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment