I feel like I haven't written a blog post in forever, which is almost true. And this will be my only post for at least a week, as we won't have internet after tomorrow for a while. We are in the process of moving to another house. We're about 60% moved in there, but there is no hot water, so we've still been living at our old house until the gas gets turned on. So life is a little crazy. When I am at our old house I can't find the stuff I need, and when I'm at the new house I have no idea where to put the stuff I have.
First world problems, right? Too much stuff!!
Oh, and there's that whole thing of Noel starting kindergarten tomorrow and Elise starting preschool on Thursday.
I"m in a little bit of an overwhelmed state.
But I know it's good. I know God is good, and I trust in Him. If Noah can live on an ark for a year, I can live out of boxes for a few weeks.
And so if you don't hear from me, I'm not dead. I may be lost trying to find my way out of the construction by my new house, though, so give me a call. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment