Here's the thing:
This whole moving/two houses/kids in school/working on Thursday/trying to exercise some more/my family wants to eat EVERY DAY thing has really thrown me for a loop.
Almost every day, I have sat down to blog about something interesting (or at least mildly entertaining), and it never gets done.
I have things I want to share
about meeting the neighbors
and moving to at tiny town
and learning about my new students
and going to the farm for Labor Day
and running a 5K
and all kinds of stuff
but they just haven't gotten done.
I'm not quitting the blog. Really, I'm not. I just need to get it back into my routine, so I can share more.
And while I'm on the subject of sharing, let me tell you how amazing jalapeno poppers are. Seriously amazing. And so easy. You just slice jalapenos lengthwise, take out the seeds, and put a little cream cheese on them. Sprinkle them with a little shredded cheese, and pop them into a really hot oven (425 or 450). Cook for about 12 minutes. Wonderful. And if you want to kick it up even more, go ahead and wrap those puppies up in some bacon before you put them in the oven.
Seriously, I'm drooling right now.
So, if you're reading this blog, thank you for not giving up on me and my words. I will return with more mundane-ness very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment