Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank You Thursday

I am thankful for. . .

401. hard conversations that hurt, but are needed.
402. wonderful trip to the farm, filled with tractor rides, apple picking, family, and fun.
403. getting to use my writing in different ways.
404. a breakthrough with one of our life group students.
405. my friend Ginny.  She if advocating for children, like Oscar, who need our help.  Read it here.
406. a book that I've been reading to help me better understand poverty and the people who are living in it.
407. a school who donated 200 computers to Urban Outreach that they will give to people who complete the computer course!
408. new Christmas music!
409. discovering the beautiful combination of pumpkin and chocolate chips.
410. a wonderful husband who not only makes my coffee every morning, but is taking me to see DAVID CROWDER Tuesday night!  I'm soooo excited!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: