August 15th was a monumental day for our family. Not only was it Noel's first day of kindergarten, it was our official "moving" day. We figured, why not cram all of the emotional stress into one great, memorable day!
And so, this is why Noel's first day of school picture is him standing on a trailer.
Thinking back, I was more overwhelmed with getting everything packed and everyone ready to actually be sad. Now that I look at this picture, I'm a little teary thinking about all of the memories we made in that driveway and on that porch. So many firsts. So many greats. And so much more to come.
Not to be outdone, Elise had to do a little posing of her own. Her official first day was the next day. I think she's been ready for preschool for about 2 years!
They really do like each other. I kid you not. Yes, they have some nasty moments, but when it comes down to it, they are crazy about each other.
And this is the new house that we now live in!!
1 comment:
Love the house! Can't believe Noel is in school!
Post a Comment