Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I used to be pretty good at blogging

and then this whole moving into a house-selling our old house-craziness began.  But I've finally gotten my pictures all downloaded from, oh, summer until now.  So bear with me as I try and backtrack through the fun I have not posted about.



Who stole my babies and replaced them with much bigger kids?  Wasn't it just yesterday they could stand inside the wheels of the big combine at the fair?  Wow.




One of the highlights of our summer was getting to celebrate my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary in July.  Almost every family member came, including my wonderful nieces and nephews.  They are such a fun group of people.  As soon as they see my kids, they grab them and love on them, take them on four-wheeler rides, play games with them, teach them new things, and just have fun.  

Everyone worked long and hard to pull off a great open house for Ed and Linda, and at the end, we had a bonfire to relax.  Definitely one of my favorite memories of the whole summer.

Above are Josh and Lauren





Jacob, his girlfriend Breanna, Abby (beautiful!), and Steve





Tye






Liz, Becca, and Elise


In other news. . .



Who needs toys when you can just raid your dad's closet?
I had to post this picture, because I love that a)he worked so hard to put David's hat, jeans, AND shoes on and b)he is working that camera pretty hard, too.  Do you think he's had his picture taken a time or two?



More pictures to come!

No comments: