Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Here! It's Here!

Welcome, spring!!!  Please stay for a while!

I am thankful for . . .

290.  Getting to be outside!!  We have spent the majority of the week outside, and it has been so much fun! (Plus, my house doesn't get near as dirty!)

291. Watching Noel and David fly a kite last night in the back yard.  We have a field right behind us, and Noel decided to run out as far as he could.  It was hilarious.  And then he and a neighbor boy hunted for golf balls.  I love it.

292. My dear friend Cara inviting the kids over yesterday to play so I could have a break from them.  I love my kids, and I love staying home with them, but spring break was A LOT of time together, not to mention Elise being sick the week before, giving us even MORE time.  So it was nice to take a breath and get a few things donw.

293. getting started on several back yard projects.  New trees, new plants, garden, etc.  It's work, but it's fun, too!

294. a perfect view out my back window to watch a thunderstorm roll in.

295. moments where I hear God's voice.  Even if my first response is, "Really?  Are You SURE You want me to do that?" 

What are you thankful for?

No comments: