Friday, April 19, 2013

The rains cam down

313. I am thankful that we are safe and dry.

314. I am thankful that, because of some school cancellations due to flooding, we are having an impromptu birthday party for Elise this afternoon!

315. I am thankful for blog posts from old friends that remind me of how important it is to get out there and love on people.

316. I am thankful that I am (slowly) learning that change is not always bad. 

317. I am thankful for a free cup of Starbucks coffee today.

318. I am thankful that almost 10 years ago, a flood (and God, and some friends and family) finally pushed David and me together.

319. I am thankful for police, firemen, and all other emergency workers who risk their lives to keep others safe.

320. I am thankful for childlike faith to remind me that God is in control, no matter what.

321. I am thankful that this weekend I get to celebrate my parents' 50th anniversary.  They are such an example of perseverance, faith, and loyalty.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: