Friday, April 08, 2011
5 Minute Friday
This is a five-minute writing exercise. Try it, and then link your blog post to this blog. No editing, no going back, just writing for 5 minutes.
Today's topic: If you met me. . .
If you met me, you will find that I love (in no particular order)
teaching
reading
my kids
coffee
traveling
being a high school youth leader
cooking
Haiti
running (is it really considered running, as slowly as I go?)
laughing
watching tv
reading blogs
my husband
Jesus
and you will find that I am not very good at
being organized
keeping my living room clean
being patient
keeping my thoughts to myself (aka keeping my big mouth shut)
I have an uncanny memory for all things pop culture (like the fact that the girl in the latest McDonald's commercial was in the movie "To Save a Life"), and it is a completely useless skill.
I am doing what I can to help those all over the world who are in physical and spiritual need.
I talk a lot.
I love to be with my husband and kids.
And my time is out.
What about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment