Monday, May 20, 2013

I am thankful for. . .

382. watching the kids fly a kite with David in the back yard.

383. seeing Elise learn to not be afraid of the water.

384. homemade chicken noodle soup.

385. our garden.

386. my very own master gardener, David.

387. weekends with very little obligations.

388. popsicles.  Don't they just make everything better?

389. finally getting to record Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I.  I've been waiting forever for it to be on regular tv.  Now the trick is finding the time to finish it!

390. having the month off from teaching Sunday School.

391. plans to see our amazing niece, Becca, graduate next Sunday.  Valedictorian, baby!!

392. getting to go running with my friend Cara.  Too bad I slowed her down!

393. watching Noel learn about friendships, even when it is tough.

394. free danishes and cheese samples for Elise at Sam's Club and Meijer.  Makes her actually excited about going grocery shopping!

395. Hannah

396. Cheyanne

397. Michelle

398. Kiley

399. and Evan, who are all graduated from high school this year.  I'm so proud of them, and so blessed to help lead them in youth ministry.

400. handmade mother's day gifts from Noel and Elise.

401. late night talks.

402. sun tea.

403. the look on Noel's face as he is watching the fields around us be plowed.

404. Noel getting to ride on said tractor!

405. my brother.

406. seeing Bridges students receive awards.

407. playing games and trash talking with Elise.

408. forgiveness.  Getting it and giving it.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: