Tuesday, May 28, 2013
This weekend we headed over to Findlay, Ohio to see some of the Wittenbach clan and watch our niece, Becca, graduate.
418. I am thankful for nice weather so we could enjoy the outdoors.
419. I am thankful that our niece, Abby, is home from a semester in California. She was definitely missed.
420. I am thankful for Tye, who is basically Noel's hero. He thinks he is the greatest, and Tye is so wonderful with him.
421. I am thankful that I have these guys in my life.
422. The happy graduate!! So thankful for her and all her hard work!
423. I am thankful for sibling love. . .
424. and crazy cousin love!
425. I am thankful that Becca has such amazing support from her parents.
426. I am thankful that whatever bug Elise had on Friday was over quickly so we could enjoy the weekend.
427. I am thankful for safe travels to and from Findlay, especially in the rain and storm.
428. I am thankful that most of the corn and beans are starting to pop up.
429. I am thankful for the rain.
430. I am thankful for blooming flowers.
431. I am thankful for lazy Tuesday mornings to drink coffee, read, and blog.
432. I am thankful for electronic devices that help on long road trips.
What are you thankful for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment