Got another e-mail from David today. Just wanted to share a few pieces from it:
We had a good day today. We got done a little earlier today. Some of us ran the medical clinic today and some did a demolision job. I helped with demolision. It was unbearably hot. We knocked down a concrete building that housed an old generator. We were supposed to put a roof over the new generator building but the building materials never came. Tonight I'm supposed to get my training from Phil and Darrell so I can take blood pressure, pulse, and respiratory at tomorrows clinic. Very exciting : ) The clinic saw about 75 people today. Tomorrow may be busier. Still not sure on the schedule after tomorrow. Gerard is supposed to be coming in from Miami tomorrow.
All in all the group is getting along very well. Everyone is feeling really well and doing well. Sleep is hard to come by.
Please keep them (and us) in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment