Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Thursday Thank-yous

This week I'd like to share some of my thanksgivings.  I'm thankful for:

11.  cell phones and texting.
12.  that the Bible is true.  It is alive, relevant, convicting, confusing, scary, and God's love letter to me.
13.  the fact that every day is a new day, a fresh start.
14.  my guitar.
15.  my husband's Saturday morning breakfast ritual that he makes for us:  fried potatoes, onion, bacon, and an egg on top.
16.  a healthy body with legs that can run, even though they don't run fast.
17.  50% off Christmas candy, bows, and wrapping paper. 
18.  parents who live in the same town as I do.
19.  the opportunity to teach others in so many ways outside of the classroom.
20.  my son's love of games.  Board games, UNO, dominoes, Kerplunk.  I love playing games, and David doesn't, so I'm glad to finally have someone to play with (even if that someone is 4 years old.)

What are you thankful for this week!!  Don't let the day go by without being thankful!

No comments: