About a month ago I listed some goals that I had for the fall. I decided to go back and check to see how I'm doing on those. Let's see. . .
*Get at least 5 rooms ready for trying to sell the house.--So far I'm on #3, so I'd better get going.
*Exercise at least 3 times a week.--I've been pretty good at this, with a few missed exercise days. It's been so beautiful out I've been able to run.
*Get the kids outside for 30 minutes every day if it's at all possible.--We were pretty good with this. . .for a while. Now the kids aren't so interested in my "nature walks" and "adventures". Any ideas for things to do outside in chilly fall weather?
*Write devotions for the upcoming fall retreat.--done. Fall retreat is next weekend. I think I'll post the devotions next week, for anyone interested in reading them.
*Eat less processed food. If I want a treat, I have to fix it from scratch!--Okay, this went really well UNTIL HALLOWEEN! Yikes! My car trash bag is full of candy wrappers, if that gives you any idea. But at least our meals seem to be homemade :)
*de-clutter the kids' toys.--always a work in process.
*Get 6 Re-start boxes prepared for Urban Outreach (I'll write a post about this soon).--a)We have 5 complete boxes!! b)I WILL write a post to explain what re-start boxes are. I promise.
So, how are you doing with your fall goals?
No comments:
Post a Comment