The busy-ness of the Christmas season is in full swing. This week we've gone to an orchestra concert, cheered on some swimmers at a swim meet, helped sort gifts at Urban Outreach, made some goodies, finished Christmas presents, and sent out cards. Oh, and also that whole raising 2 children/loving my husband thing.
But we are never too busy to give thanks. So, this week I am thankful for. . .
431. receiving Christmas cards in the mail. Especially the ones with photos and letters!! (Have I mentioned how much I love getting mail? Because I do. A lot.)
432. lunch with my mom and sister, which is a rare treat.
433. seeing my high school students step up and buy gifts for a needy family.
434. healthy babies born to friends and loved ones.
435. getting to speak at our friend Gordon's ordination. So honored to talk about this wonderful guy.
436. making plans to see my dearest friend in the whole wide world.
437. Christmas stations on Pandora.
438. soup on rainy days.
439. our sweet old dog. Tee Dog is getting up there, but she is still a sweet old dog (even if she does make me crazy sometimes).
440. a washer and a dryer, especially during potty training!
What are you thankful for?
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment