I am thankful for. . .
511. spring, and everything it brings.
512. celebrating Easter with my family.
513. antibiotics. I had a small infection that made my face swell up last week (not a pretty sight). Anyway, once I got some antibiotics I was fine. But the whole time, I kept thinking about places where people don't have access to antibiotics. Wow.
514. a husband who prays with me and for me.
515. listening to my kids sing David Crowder in the car.
516. Goodwill bargains.
517. good books that really speak to me and help me to feel like I'm not the only one feeling the way I do.
518. last Friday: took the fastest trip to Chicago and back ever. Stopped for gas on the way, picked my brother up at the airport, and stopped for a drink on the way back. 7 hours later we were back home.
519. getting to be a part of things much bigger than myself.
520. lessons learned every day. It's never too old to stop learning.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment