Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Thank You's

This week I am thankful for. . .

521. getting to celebrate my sweet ball of fire's third birthday, complete with bouncy mat and Barbie cake.

522. opportunities to meet new people.

523. other people who love on my kids.

524. an easygoing family that doesn't get mad when a new meal experiment is a total failure.  Live and learn!

525. sunshine and beautiful weather.

526. watching David play with the kids at night.

527. little reminders from God that I am making decisions that are in the right direction. (most of the time!)

528. a new Parks and Recreation tonight.  I know, I know, it's a TV show, but the little things make life fun, right?

529. free books on the Kindle.  Currently reading "Erasing Hell" by Francis Chan, and it is really good.

530. my hammock.  Have I ever written on here about how my only dream when I was growing up was to have a house with a hammock in my yard.  Mission accomplished, and it is as wonderful as I thought it would be.  We love it!

What little and big things are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I just bought Erasing Hell. How is it? Looks like he wrote it on response to Rob Bell's book, hu?

I'm getting ready to start The Hold in the Gospel. Have you read that? Sounds awesome!

Beth said...

Yeah, it is a response to Bell's book. It is really good, but very convicting. I have loved every Francis Chan book I've read. Never read Hold in the Gospel. What's it about?