Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I am sitting here in the house we are about to sell (#591), getting things ready for closing on our new house (#592) while my children play Where's My Perry on the Kindle (#593 & 594).  It's been a crazy busy week, thanks to VBS (#595--but not sure if we'll ever do it again!) and fun afternoons filled with library time (#596), adventures in the park (#597), and swimming with friends (#598). Also, I started my new work at The Crossing, (#599), which is an alternative high school for students who have previously struggled in school for various reasons.  I'm excited about working there and what God has planned through that.  We are still recovering from the party on the farm (#600) to celebrate my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary, where my kids and all of their cousins answered the question:  Does riding a four-wheeler ever get old?  (The answer is no, if you're wondering).

What are you thankful for???

No comments: