
Okay, so most Wednesday nights at 10:00 you can find me on my couch watching either Top Chef or Top Chef Masters. Right now it's Top Chef Masters, and although David doesn't care for it as much as the original Top Chef, I'm starting to dig it. I really like the host and the judges (but I do miss me some Tom). I thought it was a little unfair last night that Rick Moonen, an acclaimed seafood chef, got to make fish and chips, while poor Ludo, a French chef who speaks with such a strong accent they add subtitles, had to make Irish stew. Irish stew?? Come on! But I loved the challenge, and I would love to visit the pub where they served the food. Looks like a fun place.
Here's the funny thing: every time I watch an episode of Top Chef I go to bed that night trying to figure out how I would complete the challenge if I were a contestant. Believe me, I have come up with some wierd ideas! It helps me unwind and keep my mind off other pressing things that might actually keep me awake.
Anyway, it might be rubbing off, because in the middle of the night we hear, "NO! MOMMY!" I go into Noel's room, and he tells me that Elise stole his cracker. He was dreaming about food, too! Ha!!! I told him I'd get him a cracker in the morning, and he promptly went back to sleep.
Maybe he is more like me than I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment