I've been seeing a lot of people of facebook take this 30 day picture challenge, where they post a picture based on a topic every day for 30 days. I want to do this, but I don't want to post it on facebook every day. So, instead I'm turning it into the "30 Pictures" project on my blog.
Picture #1: A picture of me and 10 facts about me.
1. I live in the same town I was born in. I left at 18 swearing I’d never come back. God laughed, and I ended up back here at 29.
2. I love getting handwritten letters in the mail.
3. I’m kind of obsessed with cleaning wax out of my ears.
4. I’m starting to enjoy running. I never thought I would ever say that.
5. If I could eat chocolate for every meal, I would. Case closed.
6. I work with jr. High and high school students, and it inspires me, challenges me, entertains me, and frustrates me all at the same time.
7. I really love watching tv.
8. I just bought my first ipod shuffle. Before that the last thing I listened to was a walkman. I think it’s time.
9. I love to travel, even with my kids.
10. It’s really hard for me to be around negative people.
No comments:
Post a Comment