Monday, March 07, 2011

Day 3

Day #3 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.


If you know me, then you know I love several tv shows. I’m not sure I can put just one picture, so I’ll give you a few:



Parks and Recreation. Love the cast on this show. Love all of the funny characters and the fact that they are in Pawnee, Indiana. Amy Poehler is hilarious.



Top Chef. This is my hands-down favorite thing to watch. I have watched it since the first season, and I always enjoy it. My favorite chefs have been Fabio, Dale, Sam, Kevin, and Harold. I hope to someday eat in one of their restaurants.



The Amazing Race. I love this show because it is the one show David and I sit down and watch together. Not only is it interesting to see how people work together, but they show parts of the world that we’ve never seen, so it’s cool.



The Mentalist. I enjoy watching this show because a) Simon Baker is great and b) it’s one mystery show that leaves you guessing right until the end.

No comments: