I am thankful for. . .
91. My online class is over!!
92. sunshine! sunshine! sunshine!
93. the chance to read my old favorite children's stories to my children.
94. a new month full of possibilities.
95. A new peanut-butter chocolate-chip cookie recipe that has 5 ingredients. I will share the recipe soon.
96. getting to teach High School Insight (aka Sunday School) at our church for the next 4 weeks. We are going to look at 1 Samuel--good stuff!
97. alone time with each of my kids.
98. 90's music. I'm working on a post about the amazing things we learned through music in the 90's (Here's your teaser: Who let the dogs out???)
99. potatoes. They are so versatile, and yet so yummy in all of their forms!
100. the calm at the end of every day.
What are you thankful for? If you have a blog, post it!
1 comment:
Love Odessa's little dress!
Post a Comment