Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 13

Day #13--your favorite band

Okay, so I'm going to take creative license with this, and share something else.  I love music, all kinds.  To ask me to pick a favorite band/artist is just too much.  As soon as I pick one, I think of another one.  So, I will tell you what I love.


In case you haven't been on the internet in the past year, you've heard of Pandora.  It is a web-based program that creates radio stations for you to listen to.  And you can save the different stations for future use.  I think you can listen to it for free for something like 90 hours each month.  Anyway, I love it.  I have a station to listen to when I'm cleaning up the kitchen (David Crowder Band), when I'm running (Brooke Fraser), when I'm playing with the kids (Dan Zane), and about 5 others.  (By the way, if you type in Six Pence None the Richer + Holiday it's just about the most amazing collection of Christmas music ever).

What do you like to listen to on Pandora?

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Totally listening to the Dan Zane station with Odessa. Thanks for the recommendation!

Beth said...

You're very welcome! I think you can find more Dan Zane stuff on the Disney Channel website.