Saturday, March 05, 2011

Day 2

Day #2 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.


I met Jenni when we were freshmen at Lincoln Christian College (now Lincoln Christian University). We were both having issues with our roommates (oh my, the stories we coudl tell), and found ourselves hiding out in the laundry room. A lot. We soon discovered that we got along really well and ended up rooming together second semester. The rest is history. We’ve been through graduations, jobs, weddings, funerals, children, moving, and about a thousand other things. She lives in Ft. Worth, Texas, so it’s not as easy for us to spend time together, but when we are together we cherish every minute. The older I get the more I realize that it’s not the quantity of friends you have, but the quality that matters. In Jenni I have a quality friend.

No comments: