Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Halfway There

This week "Thursday Thank You"'s hits 500.  That's halfway to 1000, which is my goal.  If you haven't read the book 1000 Gifts, read it.  I think I've said that, oh, a thousand times, so just believe me and do it.

This week I am thankful for. . .

491.  getting to be just a small part of the work that is done through Kokomo Urban Outreach.

492.  my husband, who graciously offers to give the kids their baths most nights.  Have I mentioned how much I love him?

493.  the journey of Lent and what I am learning through it.

494.  family dinners.

495.  new recipes.

496.  answered prayers, especially for my dear friend Jennifer and her family.

497.  my stubborn son, who still makes me smile.

498.  my sassy daughter, who can rock footed pajamas like no other.

499.  our first step in looking for a house to buy.

500.  a Wittenbach visit this weekend.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: