Friday, February 17, 2012

I spoke too soon. . .

I had a post planned about this guy who sits in his wheelchair by the side of the road with a sign that says "Will Work for Food".  I have a dilemna about him, but I will have to save that post for another day. We had quite an eventful night in the Wittenbach house last night.  Both kids were throwing up all night.  It was surreal.  I can't believe how much laundry we did in the middle of the night.  Nobody slept, and everyone is kind of cranky this morning.  But I am so thankful that we survived the night without a trip to the ER (which Noel has been known to do when he gets a stomach bug) and it reminds me again of how healthy we all are most of the time.  Health is one of those things you don't think about until you don't have it.

No comments: