Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thank You's

This week I am thankful for. . .

481.  my sous chef, Noel.

482.  watching Elise dance all day.  I wish I had that kind of spirit.

483.  borrowing exercise DVD's from the library.  It's been a fun change of pace.

484.  Valentine's party at Noel's preschool.   Double thankful that we weren't there on the day a little girl barfed all over!

485.  a great fundraiser banquet at church Friday to help raise money for the youth trip to Haiti this summer.

486.  not having to change a single poopy diaper anymore!!

487.  having the discipline to do memory verses with the kids.  This was something we started with the new year, and has been going really well.  Wish we started this 2 years ago!

488. date night and plans for a getaway without kids!!!!

489.  a funny text conversation with an old friend.  Made me laugh all night.  There is something about a friend was your friend even when you wore flannel shirts and pegged jeans.

490. the end is in sight for my online class!  Let the re-certification begin!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: