Today I am thankful for. . .
571. air conditioning!!
572. funny moments between David and me (like last night when he was talking in his sleep, telling me about how I needed to be careful because there were grapes everywhere. When I tried to wake him up, he said, "I am WIDE awake." Really, grape man? Really?)
573. strong, healthy bodies for my kids and me
574. Nadine's continued improvement, for her courage and patience
575. getting to see old friends last night and catch up
576. one hand-me-down Dora bike that has made my daughter's week!
577. reminders of what our true blessings are.
578. our upcoming trip to Lincoln to see dear, dear friends
579. the first zucchini from the garden. . .picked this morning!
580. getting to drive the mission trip crew down to Indy tonight. It makes me think of Tanya Davis, who passed away a little over a year ago. She wanted so badly to go on the trip in 2010, but couldn't. She said driving us there was as close as she could come to going on the trip. I can't wait to be there when they get off the plane on the trip home, either!
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment