Here are a two more links that I really like:
www.etsy.com
If you haven't been on etsy, take some time out of your schedule for it, because you can easily get sucked in for an hour. The best way I can describe etsy is that it is similar to ebay or amazon, but is handmade/vintage items that people are selling, and there is no bidding--just a fixed price. There are millions of items on etsy--I usually look at the jewelry. I've gotten Christmas gifts, Mother's Day gifts, and graduation gifts on etsy, and have been pleased with all of them.
www.backgroundfairy.com
This is a blog aimed at helping those of us who are blogging, but are clueless about how to make our blogs look nice. She gives step-by-step instructions for changing different settings on your blog, adding images, changing fonts, etc. She also posts free backgrounds and picutres. Pretty cool.
If any of you out there have sites that I need to look at, let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment