I am 3 weeks into an online class to keep my teaching certificate. I am up to my ears in reading articles and writing responses. My brain is kind of fried. In my mind I have 3 or 4 blog post ideas in which I am really witty and/or inspiring. I want to write about the shootings in Kokomo last week. I want to write about what I'm learning in my class. I want to write about a movie we watched the other night that was fascinating ("The Greatest Movie Ever Sold". But all of the words are kind of muddled, and I am sick of staring at the computer screen.
So, instead I will share this picture from a few months ago.
Someone likes the markers.
David was trying to give her this very serious speech about how we don't draw on ourselves with marker. He kept saying, "Do you think this is funny?" And I am in the hallway whispering, "Yes. Yes it is funny."
She is my little girl.
In other news, our new food this week is polenta:
I totally chickened out and bought the already made polenta. This is what it looks like when you take it out of the tube. All I did was slice it up and fry it in a little oil with some salt and pepper.
After 3 or 4 minutes I flipped them.
And then I put some chicken on top of it.
Overall, it was pretty good. I wish I had put a little more sauce on the polenta, but it was good. I have a little more in the fridge, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. Any suggestions from polenta lovers out there?
No comments:
Post a Comment