Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thursday Thanks

In case you don't read my blog on a regular basis, I started counting the things I am thankful for.  Every Thursday I add some more.  We have so much to be thankful for.  If you haven't read "A Thousand Gifts" by Ann VosKamp, leave this blog immediately and go get it here.

This week I am thankful for . . .

461. one week of my online class under my belt.  7 more to go!  I'd like to blog a little about what we are studying once I get some extra time.

462. the lack of diapers around this house!!!  Yee haw!

463. the season pass to the Children's Museum that my mom bought us for Christmas.  We took advantage of it for the first time this week and had a wonderful time.

464.  good parent-teacher conference with Noel's teacher.

465. good medical news for a dear friend.

466.  Vicks Vapor Rub.  Goodness in a jar.

467. strong, healthy bodies.

468. discovering we can have the Food Network with no additional charges!

469. hearing my kids pray.

470.  NADINE!!!!!  Nadine is about 99% sure to get to come to the states, and we probably get to go see her when she's here!!!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: