Wednesday, January 11, 2012
This is what you get when I forget your birthday
I've been crocheting quite a bit this fall/winter, and I was kind of tired of hats and dishrags, so I found a pattern to make a little monster stuffed animal. I made it for my niece, whose birthday always gets looked over because it's the 26th of December. Before I added the face and arms it looked like a giant tooth. Maybe I could sell them at the dentist's office. Anyway, now my kids want ones, so I'm onto an orange monster for Noel (with no flower, of course!)
Also, just in case I totally fall off the blog wagon for a few weeks, I am getting ready to take an online class. I'm actually very excited about it, and I hope to write about it once we get started, but we'll see how much extra time I have.
What kinds of creations are you making these days?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment