This week I am thankful for. . .
441. getting to sleep in my own bed!
442. our portable DVD player. Makes long car rides much more enjoyable.
443. my nieces and nephews.
444. coats, hats, gloves, and shoes for my children.
445. a good book. Just finishing up Jesus for President by Shane Claiborne, and although I don't agree with every single thing he writes, I think it's a book everyone should read.
446. sunshine. For me, it doesn't matter what the temperature is, it's all about the sun.
447. hearing Elise talk about Jesus. (Sidenote: Sometimes she adds her own little flair to Bible stories. The other day she told Noel, "And the next day, Jesus got up and made homemade sausages." What? Just roll with it.)
448. helping Noel ski down a hill for the first time.
449. time off for David. He works so hard, and he was in definite need of a break!
450. second chances.
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment